I'm Giving Away A Free Digitally Hand Painted Backdrop For Print
With all the Black Friday and holiday sales going on, I felt like doing something fun.
My history as a retoucher began through my passion with Photoshop and art. I used to put the two together and I really enjoyed creating digital art! This made me feel that same passion.
Recently my friend and colleague Jeremy Cowart showed how he drew and printed a backdrop for his work (link). I was inspired and asked him for his blessings in being able to create some too! As he bestowed his graces on me, I commenced!
I admit, I had a lot of fun making this and I want to give this one away for free!
Details and Download:
1. It prints up to 48 inches x 48 inches at 300 pixels per inch. If you reduce the pixels per inch and keep the same dimensions, it can go up to 90 inches safely.
2. You have permission to alter this in any way you best see fit, including manipulating it or cropping it.
3. If you print this and use it, please send me an e-mail via my website www.solsticeretouch.com and show me some photos on how it came out! I will share some here along with your website. I also want to know you printed it. This will allow me to provide more options for people who want to print it, and I will also make more. Make sense?
4. You can download the image here: https://spaces.hightail.com/space/yL7CW4M844
5. Most importantly, enjoy! If you like it please sign up below. Based on how the demand is, I'll consider making more.