Free Photography Classes From Harvard And MIT!
Free is great isn't it?
Harvard is offering free photography courses! There's 12 main modules, and the last one is an evaluation of what you learned.
There's also retouching education thrown in the mix as well. I may sign up just to check it out!
- Module 1: Introduction to Digital Photography Start Module 0 / 5
- Module 2: Introduction to Software Start Module 0 / 3
- Module 3: Introduction to Light Start Module 0 / 2
- Module 4: Introduction to Exposure - Part 1 Start Module 0 / 4
- Module 5: Introduction to Exposure - Part 2 Start Module 0 / 4
- Module 6: Introduction to Optics Start Module 0 / 5
- Module 7: Introduction to Histograms Start Module 0 / 4
- Module 8: Introduction to Software Tools Start Module 0 / 4
- Module 9: Introduction to Digital Cameras Start Module 0 / 4
- Module 10: Introduction to Digital Cameras - Part 2 Start Module 0 / 4
- Module 11: Introduction to Color Start Module 0 / 4
- Module 12: Introduction to Artifacts Start Module 0 / 3
To access the course:
You will need to sign up, but after that, it's all yours.
MIT also offers a dozen free photography courses as well. They are both graduate and undergraduate level courses.
If any of these courses interest you, you can check them out here: